For our well known – and less well known – partners (CISCO, SAMSUNG, Vodafone, …) we are looking for a highly skilled Partner Manager (m/f) for collaboration and interaction.
- You are the key contact person for all partnes in the DACH region
- You will find and win projects through our partners
- You negotiate terms and conditions, prices, warranty, marketing with indirect customers
- You are responsible for planning and executing marketing plans (such as events, fairs, newsletters) in cooperation with our marketing department and partners/customers
- Together with a team of helpful colleagues you will be responsible for all daily activities that are needed to achieve turnover targets and growth, such as: arrange meetings, win customers, internal negotiations, intervene and coordinate regarding technical support questions.
- You will process relevant market and customer information in the CRM system
- Level of experience and/or education: Bachelor degree (International Business, Business Administration or equivalent)
- Preferably you can look back on a minimum of 3 years commercial working experience
- Your German and English language skills are very good
- You have an affinity to the IT industry and Manufacturing
- You are familiar with channel B2B structures
- You are able to work independently
- Your communication and negotiation skills are strong (You are able to negotiate on CEO/management level)
- You are willing to travel excessively
You can not find a job offer that suits you? We are always happy to receive unsolicited applications.
Please send this with your complete documents to the address below.
Do not hesitate to contact us…
We look forward to receiving your application to: jobs [at] sinfosy.com