To support our team, we are looking for an Account Manager/Hunter (m/f) at the earliest possible date in Germany.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity using CRM tool
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
You can not find a job offer that suits you? We are always happy to receive unsolicited applications.
Please send this with your complete documents to the address below.
Do not hesitate to contact us…
We look forward to receiving your application to: jobs [at] sinfosy.com